Friday, October 16, 2015

Revised Conclusion

In this post I will rewrite the conclusion of my Project 2 draft.
Mrs Rockefeller. "Conclusion Page" Mar 12 2008. Public Domain.

I feel as though my new conclusion is much stronger than before mostly because I never fully completed my conclusion in my draft. In my new conclusion, I chose to circle back and go over the content of my essay again. I think this was effective because it reiterates what was said and closes up my essay nicely.

Old Conclusion

Treatments in physical therapy are evolving at a fast pace. (I never fully finished it)

New Conclusion
Overall, the rhetorical strategies Alon uses in his argument create a strong argument for why electrical stimulation should be used in physical therapy. He strategically places them throughout his text in order to produce the most effective argument. The use of legitimate studies, personal experience, and his expertise as rhetorical strategies makes a persuasive argument defending electrotherapy. Thanks to these rhetorical strategies Gad Alon was able to successfully convince his readers that electrotherapy is a powerful tool in physical therapy.






No comments:

Post a Comment