Saturday, October 24, 2015

Audience and Genre

In this post I will discussing the specific audiences for my Project 3. 
Dr. John Kelly. "Lake Placid Winter Olympics Crowd" Feb 1980.  Public Domain.

Audience

1. Physical therapists
Physical therapists will be interested in this topic to try and find new treatments they can utilize and help treat their patients more effectively and efficiently depending on their needs. By viewing my project they can see the benefits of using electrical stimulation and practice it to broaden their options when treating patients.

2. Patients in need of physical therapy
Patients in need of physical therapy will make use of this argument when seeing how they can be treated using electrical stimulation. They will see how it works in their body and the typical injuries it is used for to find out if this kind of treatment is something they will benefit from. 

Genres for Physical Therapy

1. I could write an argumentative article and post it to a popular healthcare site that features physical therapy.



2. I could write an informative essay based on facts and evidence.



Genres for Patients

1. I could create an informative article and post it in a popular health magazine



2. I could create a pamphlet containing information about the types of treatment and how it's used






No comments:

Post a Comment