Monday, November 23, 2015

Revisiting My Writing Process

In this post I will reflect on how my writing process has changed throughout this course.
Rossana Ferreira. "Revisit" 2 Feb 2014. Creative Commons Attribution.  
Throughout this course my writing style has become more organized and structured. I've figured out how to effectively use my time and plan out when and how I will complete everything I need to. I still consider myself to be a sequential composer because I never procrastinated or too heavily planned and I think this will continue to be successful for me especially since it's stayed the same throughout this course. The use of outlines in this course has really made my final drafts of projects go much smoother and quicker. I think I'm a bit more of a revisor now also. I never stayed true to the calendar I made but because I knew what was expected of me I was able to plan and finish my work accordingly. The overall structure of this course has really made me a more efficient writer.

Because of these things I see myself being successful in the rest of my writing career if I continue to stay organized like this and plan out when I am going to complete things.

No comments:

Post a Comment