Sunday, November 15, 2015

Reflection on Project 3 Draft

In this post I will discuss my thoughts on my Project 3 draft and the peer reviews I conducted.

 Polimerik. "Reviewer at American National Institutes of Health."   Aug 22 2005. Public Domain.


I reviewed Jessica's draft and Dylan's draft. The hyperlinks are the peer review sheets I did for both of them. 

1. Who reviewed your project 3 draft?

Kelly and Kyle reviewed my project.

2. What did you think about the feedback you received?

I think it was accurate and helpful. I liked Kyle's idea of adding in other personal experiences and Kelly helped me with choosing where to reword some things. Both of them were a bit unclear on my genre due to the fact that I changed it last minute. But overall the advice was helpful.

3. What aspects of project 3 need the most work going forward? How do you plan on addressing these areas?

I really just need to add more content containing information on the treatment itself and try and make my personal story more concise and purposeful in terms of my argument.

4. How are you feeling overall about the direction of your project after peer review and/or instructor conferences this week? 

I feel pretty good about everything right now. I know where I want my project to be when I'm done and I know pretty much how to get there. It's just a matter of fixing it and reviewing it and I think I'll be set.

2 comments:

  1. Just fyi, I couldn't access the peer review sheets in order to assign credit....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 extra credit points awarded to "RRR on Reflection to Project 1" & "RRR on Clarity Part 1"

    ReplyDelete